In Celebration of Valentine’s Day - A Letter to the spirit of Love

Hello Spirit of Love, 
The place that you hold in my heart is precious beyond words. The place that I am in now is the best of all.
I see you as the Light I can trust, confide in and you allow my mind the freedom to bring the body back to a state, where there is a true balance of spiritual strength, courage and loving kindness. You make my spirit so happy.
You are the answer to my passion and my dreams. I live for seeing your Light and for being whole with you for you are Love.

Now, that you have given me the gift of your Light, my appetite for you is endless. Your warmth is so gentle and you are unconditional positive regard. You allow me to be whole and accept all the parts of my 'Self'. 

Love, you come to embrace and lead me out into the pasture of possibility. You hold me in the flow of that which is alive. Exploring The Wonder Of You. Every day I live, I learn more how to share you with others and I breathe only your energy. I sense only you, Love.

Yes, I am you, Love. There is not a moment when you are not by my side and for that, I know you will forever be here in my heart.
In a world of darkness, you will always be my undying Light, and I will always keep the faith. 

I scanned the skies for you, and I entered hell’s deep caverns. Scoured the places of the faceless ones, swam in deep, dark waters, and hosted to abandoned wrecks of yesterday’s affairs. For nothing scared me, nothing could still my beating heart, quenched the fire in my veins-Blinded my eyes, or made me turn away from finding you, Love!

I never stopped my seeking. Through the minefields of the soul and the hopes of my tomorrows, I found your Light. Now, I am holding it in my heart.

Please keep it there! So that in times to come when I feel lost and alone-I can open my chest, reach in with gentle hands and extract my treasure. 

Surrendering to your Light has no conditions. It only has itself. It asks for nothing. However, to know that during the times when I am consumed by my fears-I can reach into my sacred space and your Light will continue to disperse my darkness. That is all I ask. All I expect.


Know this one important thing, I hold your Light in my heart until the end of time. For my heart is immortal and to surrender to your Light will never expire! With your Light, I have seen the truth and learned that I am made strong in the Source. The Source gives me strength for my weakness, my fears are turned to hope, anger to forgiveness and bitterness to a reflection of you Light, Love.


Through this journey, I continue to sense even more the presence of the Truth in the midst of it all, that I chose to let it draw me closer, rather than away from your Light and in that, peace and rest are given to my soul. A Light that is birthed out of a relationship with the Truth and it has sustained my energy. It gives me hope and purpose, when nothing else will.

Learning to surrender to your Light from the heart, is a work in progress, a work that will continue to change me, and those around me as I walk daily with the Truth and in walking with the Truth, I am learning to share your Light again and given a change of heart!


I will continue to work and be worthy of your trust, and l continue to organize my behavior to always deserve your Light.

I thank you for remaining in my heart and reflecting loving kindness for others and me.
As from here and in my heart, I pledge that I shall always march ahead. As I walk with all my sisters and brothers (all of Universe's women, men, girls and boys) in spirit toward the ‘invigorating autumn of freedom and equality’ and with Love I cannot turn back. Because Love works in ways that are wondrous and extraordinary. 
Love, it is unselfish, understanding and kind, for it sees with its heart and not with its mind. Love, like pure magic and it is life's sweet mystery!
Happy Valentine’s Day,





---------------------------
It is highly recommended that you take the next
step on your path to success:
  • Discover a way that will lead you to Actually LIVE the life you want...

Purpose Driven eBooks provide you the reader the entry points to:
  • Manifesting abundance, prosperity and money.
  • Developing healthier relationships in your life.


Written By: Windsor Lindor
CEO, Life Coach & Lifestyle Strategist
© 2015 Windsor Lindor Consulting LLC All Rights Reserved.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life Coaching

Happy Mother's Day

The Road to Transformational Change