A Season of Gratitude


    During this moment of my life, I have more to be thankful for than ever before. Why? Because of the the support and encouragement I have received during my human journey. I am embracing the joy of being alive and recognizing the magnificence that is all around me in gratitude. That is, I am making this breath a contagion of acknowledgment moment in Gratitude. With this same breath, I am grateful for my friends and followers for their alliance and exploring with me, through the power of sharing. Their support and encouragement have been truly overwhelming and inspiring. I would like to take this opportunity to express my gratitude to my coaching clients who believe in my coaching services and the results I can deliver.
    In this season of gratitude, I am also grateful to my business partners who help me to deliver excellence and successful coaching services. SO THANK YOU, from the bottom of my heart, for continuing to inspire me to empower people through my work. You are the reason I am excited to get up in the morning to serve others and help them to live better lives and reach their potential purposefully. If I have inspired you even a fraction of how much you have inspired ME, I will consider my life well lived.
    In this season of gratitude, some of you connect with me for a reason, a season, a lifetime and some of you come into my life and quickly go or will become true friends, partners and stay awhile. 
    • Some of you have joined me to meet a need I have articulated. You came to assist me through a nuisance and provided me with support (e.g., emotional, physical, or spiritual assistance). You came for the reason I needed you to be. Then, we decided to end this liaison. Why? Because my needs have been met, my desire has been fulfilled and your work with me has been done. My intention has been manifested. Thank you for being my angels for a reason. 
    • Some of you have joined me, because my turn came to share, to coach and you brought me an experience of trust and support. However, it is only for a season. Thank you for your trust and allowing me the opportunity to witness your authentic transformation and your creative channel for a season. 
    • Some of you have come into my life to teach me lifetime lessons, things I must build upon in order to have an unadulterated spiritual or emotional foundation. My task is to accept the lesson, love the individual, and put what I have learned to use in all other relationships and areas of my life. 
    I am motivated, constantly searching for ways to make life joyful and fulfilling because of your gifts of genuine friendship and trust. Thank you so much for your alliance and all the many ways that you inspire me to empower people through my work for a lifetime.
    Join me on this season of gratitude for an attitude that creates loving kindness into the lives of our brothers and sisters of our community and the world. 

    Wishing all my friends, coaching clients, partners, followers all the warmth of a life filled with Truth, Love, Grace, Perfect Health, Equanimity and Courage.

    Waves of Gratitude!



    Written By: Windsor Lindor
    CEO, Executive Coach & Project Manager
      © 2015 - Windsor Lindor Consulting LLC All Rights Reserved.

    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    Life Coaching

    Happy Mother's Day

    The Road to Transformational Change