This Human Journey - Open to infinite love.


In this human journey, I can remember as a young man others would come to me for new perspectives about politics, positive attitude and abilities to produce fulfilling results through teaching and managing difficult or complex projects.

It is also true throughout this journey, my dream has been to become joyous and peaceful with every breath.
Well, through the excavation of who I am and rejuvenating the great love that lives within me, which included working with emotional intelligence, finding conscious happiness and contentment, my life began to transform for every moment. I have also found my 'a-ha' moment and that my perception was the drama I created in my head.

That is, to have inner peace it is necessary to be consistently loving in what I think, in what I say. To suffer in Truth is not to suffer in vain. To suffer in Love is creative; it takes me to higher levels of consciousness, my 'a-ha' moment.

As the main character in the dramatic production of my life, I was the writer, director, and producer of my play. However, to get out of my head, and change my perception, I had to become the audience of my own play. As the audience, instead of the actor, I was able to see my life being played out before me. Moreover, the best part was I could rewrite the lines, even as they were being dramatized on stage.

This human journey has given me a deep appreciation for the courage it takes to navigate many of life's transitions and I continue to create and be open to infinite love-the vision of all beings for peace of heart, mind and breath. If I live to be 100, I will never forget this moment of choice. I will continue to choose to live life fully with an attitude of love for life, nature, writing and sharing. However, I am also aware that my true relationship to my 'Self' is central to my existence.

Through my human journey, I have discovered my life purpose. It has all the features I have envisioned, Enthusiasm for life, Inspiration, Wisdom, Hope, Possibilities and support for those who are seeking life-changing growth. How amazing it is to be blessed with the ability to know my life purpose and co-create a space where extraordinary things are more possible, in 'power sharing', in service, in gratitude and in truth. I like to think of my life purpose as a guiding light to inspire and empower men and women across the world to live their highest vision in a context of, Love, Abundance, Authentic Success, Excellence, Emotional Intelligence, Fulfillment, Joy and Peace.

With this in mind, I live in both places, my being and head. I love reading, observing, thinking, spinning ideas around and I enjoy mental stimulation every bit as much as I enjoy a good meal. In fact, if I had to choose between a good book or movie and a good meal, I would choose the former. I enjoy reading about mindfulness, excellence, leadership, management, change, awareness, emotions and purpose. I am a very social creature.

My education, training and experiences make me an effective partner for my clients as they face their own challenges. I guide and advise my clients by suggesting different tactics to deal with the everyday struggles. I work to find alternative options to help others with life-pressures and stresses with achieving an improved lifestyle model to fit their lifestyle, image and needs.

In this human journey, my characteristics as a Spiritual Being help me to embrace with an open heart that I am abundant in spirit. I am in a fluid dance with the universe and all of its inhabitants from a place of pure awareness.

I see everyone's essence. I connect with people through the authentic circle and from that essence without the pull to connect from an ego-based place.
As I allow change, I have learned to accept that I must do more than dream or yearn in order to have what I want materialize in my life. Activities must occur in my physical world for my desires to be realized.

If my dreams are to be fulfilled, I must have a plan and goals that will allow me to make my dreams real. With that experience my whole being transforms and shifts. No words can truly describe my greatest lessons in this human journey.



-------------------------------------------------------------------------



Written By: Windsor Lindor
CEO, Executive Coach & Project Manager
  © 2016 - Windsor Lindor Consulting LLC All Rights Reserved. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life Coaching

Living In Gratitude Matters

Happy Mother's Day