Getting To Know Me (Windsor Lindor)

  • What brought you to become a Life Coach? 
Throughout my life, I have always had an interest regarding human-behaviors, human-relationships, world politics, spiritual fulfillment and complex human and business problems. However, during the first 35 years of my life and like so many of us, I, too, was at a crossroads, looking for answers, direction and inspiration; anything that could explain the chaos of my daily life. With that said, it had never been my dream to become a Life Coach. It was simply my dream to become joyous and peaceful with every breath. I wanted no situation to ever take away my happiness because my happiness would be within me. I wanted to know why my challenges never ended, why I struggled for meaning and purpose, why I had disharmony with success, in my relationships and how to practice good health. But most importantly, I wanted to discover a path to lasting happiness. I wanted to apply my skills toward a service that could directly affect people's lives in a positive and meaningful way. I also knew that I needed the freedom to express my own vision, my own passion and, most importantly, I wanted to continue to grow spiritually. This called me to accept the process on creating fulfilling relationships with myself and others, which included finding conscious happiness and contentment, from there my life began to transform for every moment. I found myself with a Life Coach who helped me answering some of my life's questions. I also attended many spiritual and leadership  workshops. During one of my coaching sessions, it came to me with my leadership skills and spiritual search, I have a natural ability to help others produce fulfilling results in their personal and professional lives. I have proven that I am able to put process in place to deepen individuals and couples; learning and enhancing their quality of life. It is time for me to take a leap of faith and become a Life Coach. It also came to my attention, this process would help me with the focus I needed  for my own spiritual journey. Through my path of finding the answers of why I was here in this journey, creating the Life I wanted, I attended the Coaches Training Institute (CTI) and successfully completing their coaching program. I also discovered my life purpose (Living a Life of Truth, Love, Grace, Gratitude, Sharing, Meaning, Purpose, Joy, Service, Peace and Excellence)! It had also all the features I had envisioned: Enthusiasm for life, Inspiration, Wisdom, Hope, Possibilities and support for those who are seeking life-changing growth.

  • What is your Life Purpose?
My Life Purpose is to:
  • Seek truth (freedom of thought and expansion of perspective), beauty and enrich my experience in this journey as a human being. 
  • Empower the mind, lift the spirit, support the body and honor The Consciousness.
  • Help coaching-clients to find their true selves and manifest their own visions, which consisted of the things they want for their lives.
  • Support coaching-clients on the process of experiencing greater awareness, inner peace and contentment.
  • Provide coaching-clients the tools they need to produce better results.
I like to think of my life purpose as a guiding light to inspire and empower men and women across the world to live their highest vision.
  • How do you feel about knowing your Life Purpose?
How amazing it is to be blessed with the ability to know my life purpose and co-create a space where extraordinary things are more possible, in sharing, in service, in gratitude, in grace and in kindness.
  • What is an 'a-ha' moment you have had?
That my perception was the drama I created in my head. As the main character in the dramatic production of my life, I was the writer, director, and producer of my play. However, to get out of my head, and change my perception, I had to become the audience of my own play. As the audience, instead of the actor, I was able to see my life being played out before me. Moreover, the best part was I could rewrite the lines, even as they were being dramatized on stage. In order to have inner peace it is necessary to be consistently loving in what I think, in what I say. To suffer in Truth is not to suffer in vain. To suffer in Love is creative; it takes me to higher levels of consciousness, my 'a-ha' moment.
  • What are your greatest lessons?
My greatest lessons I have ever learned are:
  • There is always Love all around me. 
  • I am a spirit experiencing a human experience. 
  • The practice of mindfulness in my daily life and let it inform my life in every moment (Finding myself savoring my life deeply). 
  • Coming to terms with being human. 
  • My life is a collection of experiences. 
  • Heart-felt forgiveness of myself and others is necessary to break free and clear the path for actually EXPERIENCING Authentic (True) LOVE. 
  • I can have anything I want, if I help enough other people get what they want. 
  • Honoring myself through honoring others. 
  • The law of Harmony operates in my mind and body. 
  • My major premise is based on the eternal truth of life. 
  • It is important to feel my feelings.
  • With commitment, I will accept no excuses, only results. 
  • As a person and Life Coach, what are your commitments to your coaching clients?
As a person and during the course of each day, I am committed to be in a fluid dance with the universe and all of its inhabitants from a place of pure awareness. I am committed to see everyone's essence and connect with people through the authentic circle and from that essence without the pull to connect from an ego-based place. I am committed to allow change and accept that I must do more than dream or yearn in order to have what I want materialize in my life. I am committed to be impeccable with my words. That is, I speak with integrity, say only what I mean and avoid using words to speak against myself.
Each day, I am committed to spend the only life I have to live with a strong sense of purpose and mission. Each day, I am committed to choose gratitude, awareness, intelligence, grace kindness, love and happiness. I am committed to serve others and help them to live better lives and reach their potential purposefully. I am committed to die peacefully and to truly regard my life in its entire vicissitudes, and see it as successful in this sense of it being better than it was and that I die a more rested and more contented person than I was before. I am committed to take daily action to build that type of future for myself. 


As a Life Coach and during the course of each day, I am committed in particular to the following:
  • To develop a positive process, tailor-made to suit the agenda and the specific needs of each individual client or organization.
  • To follow a totally holistic process addressing the needs of the whole person.
  • To establish an interactive relationship between coach and client, based on the full commitment of both parties.
  • To motivate and facilitate clients to achieve their true potential and bring positive change through the setting and achieving of self-defined goals.
  • To operate on the premise that all clients are creative and resourceful with the ability and the potential to express and define their own solutions.
  • To establish a partnership which challenges clients to recognize and build on their strengths, explore their current reality, and find positive ways to make changes and move forward.
  • To be an instrument in helping every client to develop a fresh perspective on each situation they are facing, supporting them to explore a range of options.
  • To maintain the highest level of integrity and unbiased opinion on every client, regardless of their gender, ethnic, social or religious background.
I am also committed to guide my coaching-clients toward their desired goals quickly and I rely on the rocks of 'emotional intelligence',commitment and excellence. My emphasis is on helping my clients to:
  • Develop more fulfilling relationships and pinpoint where they are on the road toward being fulfilled and successful.
  • Isolate the beliefs that hold them back and rid themselves of the negativity that restricts their lives.
  • Overcome the roadblocks that have detoured them from deeper relationships and stunted their personal growth.

Written By: Windsor Lindor
© 2015 Windsor Lindor Consulting  LLC All Rights Reserved.

A Personal Commitment to a life of far greater SUCCESS and infinite possibilities...

Popular posts from this blog

The Sweet Whisper of Optimism

Taking Initiative