Who am I?



The first moment of the introduction 'who I am', I found my ‘Self’ in  the midst of the moment, with all my heart. 'Who I am' is not a fixed  entity. I am neither on the ground, first or second. I am a dynamic  stream of experiences that are alive in every moment as I let myself  happen.
I honor, allow, support, and respect everyone’s right to  be who they are, do as they do, and have whatever they have. I honor  their right to live their life as they choose. I honor those same rights  in me and call for them to do likewise.  I see everyone's essence. I  connect with people through the authentic circle and from that essence  without the pull to connect from an ego-based place. As I allow  transformational change, I have learned to accept that I must do more  than dream or yearn in order to have what I want materialize in my life.  Activities must occur in my physical world for my desires to be  realized. If my dreams are to be fulfilled, I must have a plan and goals  that will allow me to make my dreams real. With that experience, I am  conscious that I shall never again be satisfied to live the life of a  common lump of earth. I do know that I will one day die, and though I do  not wish it, I have come to accept it as I celebrate the quiet  immensity of creation and am mindful of the clusters of presence that  make up my secret companionship.  'I am that I am’ as I choose to open  the door for grace and harmony in order to live a life that is  orchestrated by my integrated mature spirit.
I am called Windsor  Lindor and I am aware that my true relationship to my 'Self' is central  to my existence and to the main character in the dramatic production of  my life. For I am the ... <Read More>







Written By: Windsor Lindor








   © 2015 - 2017 Windsor Lindor Consulting LLC All Rights Reserved.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life Coaching

Happy Mother's Day

Living In Gratitude Matters