Life is of the heart. A Life Coach’s Perspective
- What will it take for your life to grow and for you to live on the raw edge of inner peace and grace?
I believe changing our lives for the better calls us to consistently produce superior Results over Time. We also are called to IMPROVE our power of taking positive change over time—which, of course, leads to bigger dreams, goals, visions and EXPECTATIONS.
Changing our lives for the better does not happen once in a while. It happens consistently. We will be tasked to constantly honing our edge, looking for small changes in our performance that lead to a serious advantage.
Little-by-little, day-by-day, we will see minor improvements that combine to change our lives for the better. Yes, we can. Just get on the road to making our lives matter and taking the fear out of changing. The questions remain:
- What are you waiting for to identify the things that keep you from being the special artist you were created to be?
- When will you significantly reduce worry in your life?
To change your life for the better, you will have to grow. That is, and will always be, the biggest challenge to moving forward. Nevertheless, I believe you are naturally creative and resourceful. I also believe you are adequate and worthy of changing your limited belief systems in order to attain the results you desire and deserve. However:
- Any day you wish, you can discipline your 'Self' to change your limited belief systems.
- Any day you wish, you can turn and look directly at fear.
- Any day you wish, you can open the book that will open your mind to new knowledge.
- Any day you wish, you can obtain a coach or mentor who will push and encourage you to be your best.
- Any day you wish, you can start the process of changing your life for the better.
Moreover, if the idea of having to change your life for the better makes you uncomfortable, you can remain as you are. The choices are yours to make. You can choose rest over labor, entertainment over education, delusion over truth, and doubt over confidence.
The choices are yours to make. However, while you curse the effect, you continue to nourish the cause. As Shakespeare uniquely observed, “The fault is not in the stars, but in ourselves.” You created your circumstances by your past choices and beliefs. It is also true, you have both the ability and the responsibility to make better choices and change your limited belief system beginning today.
Have you ever wondered what you are here on this planet to believe?
- To believe is energy from the heart not from the head and Life is of the heart. The heart is your very center, the head is just your frontier.
- To live in the head is to live on the circumference without ever becoming aware of the splendors and the treasures of the center.
- To live in the heart and use the head whenever it is needed is intelligence.
Within these thoughts, you are called to look in the mirror every day and through your heart--say, "I’m available to more good than I have experienced, realized, or imagined ever before in my life. By day and by night, I am being prospered in all my interests." Do this every day while you look into your own eyes and heart.
You are also called to step into the unfamiliarity of a sightless world through to the road of changing your life for the better. I did. There, I gained confidence and learned the languages of excellence, grace, gratitude and success.
With profound appreciation and gratitude for this life, I have learned how to apply a powerful blend of faith, courage, resolve, volition, discipline and tenacity to fulfill my own role as a Human Being, Life Coach, Executive Coach, Speaker and Project Manager.