Your Life Purpose
- Have you ever thought that maybe - just maybe you're here on this journey (your life) for a much larger purpose than the role you're fulfilling now?
- Are you improving your effectiveness and finding true fulfillment?
- Have you ever really discovered what your unique/true purpose is?
- What is it that you can do and become to fulfill your responsibility to life?
- What would make your existence more fulfilling and more meaningful?
- When would you make your work an expression of your highest ideal, of your love and compassion for life and your fellow human being?
I also believe fulfilling your true purpose is success and will never make you unhappy. Living your purpose in concert with your core values can guide you in creating a life story that is fulfilling. The question may still remain in your mind, why finding your life purpose?
While it is your right to pursue the external trappings of success, such as money and status. Nevertheless, these things will not bring you a deeper sense of fulfillment. Understanding and articulating your life purpose can serve as a guide toward a greater expression of who you are and that, in turn, generates meaning and a sense of connectedness in your life. You will take purposeful actions. Actions that will propel you down the path to doing the work that will need to be done in order to live a life of far greater SUCCESS and infinite possibilities. You will achieve an altered state of mind where you can seize every opportunity and understand how to make a permanent connection with the highest level of energy hidden within your 'Self'. With this in mind, there is no magic pill in finding your Life Purpose. Your life purpose is a path, not a destination. Your purpose helps you to steer a true course for the journey of your life. It is a personal thing. During your life, you will find many different expressions of your life purpose. You will hold different jobs, engage in different relationships and adopt different roles in your personal life. While all these things are avenues through which to express your life purpose, that purpose transcends them all and weaves through the whole of your life.
As a journey, you may have to accept that your Life purpose is a process and it takes work. This is perhaps the main reason why many people never find their life purpose. They want results instantly. Unfortunately, finding life purpose does not work that way. It is more like a journey than a one-time stop.
Whether or not you can articulate your life purpose, if you are truthful with your 'Self', you generally have a sense of those life choices that are on purpose and those that are not. Creating a life-purpose statement is like standing on the top of a tall mountain: You can see the contribution you are here to make in a larger context. Finding and claiming a life purpose gives you a sense of direction in your life and provides a powerful compass. Beginning to articulate one’s life purpose is a process that takes time. The process can involve personal reflection, reading, keeping a journal, or working with a coach. Continuing to excavate and express your life purpose creates a context of meaning for your life. You come to understand a little bit about the mystery of why you are here, in this life, at this time. The more you explore, the more you understand. If you have a purpose and can articulate it with clarity and passion, everything makes sense; everything flows. You feel good about what you’re doing and clear about how to get there. Finding your Life Purpose will give meaning to everything you do. It will make everything you do meaningful. You could be successful on the outside, but if you don’t find meaning you will feel empty inside. It will direct and guide you - Not only can your life purpose give you meaning, but it can also give you clear direction of where to go in life. It will help you make big decisions in life. It will motivate you - In life there are always difficult times to go through. You may experience failures or rejections. In such situations, your life purpose can give you the motivation you need to keep going. It will help you see beyond - What you face in front of you may seem difficult but your life purpose helps you see beyond it.
- What will it take for you to commit to discover your life purpose and change your life for the better?
- What would it mean for you to move your life purpose forward?
- What are you waiting for to explore these questions about your own destiny, your life purpose?
- Purposefully reject the lies told about your good character.
- Step into the unfamiliarity of your journey.
- Look into reclaiming 'Your Inner Territory'.
- Go on the journey of Self-Discovery with the Journey to Self Awareness.
- Understand your personal values and principles.
- Replace Limiting Beliefs with Things that are more Conducive to 'Your Success.'
- Appropriate the life changing power of take responsibility for the authorship of your own life.
- Bring healing to the wounded parts of you that often sabotage relationships.
- Start moving toward the ways that you can choose to live in such a manner that you will be a positive role model.
- Take 100% responsibility for your life and make positive changes through purposeful actions.
there are always difficult times to go through. You may experience failures or rejections. In such situations, your life purpose can give you the motivation you need to keep going. It will help you see beyond the difficulties. As for me, my life purpose is to:
- Inspire and empower business leaders and many committed coaching clients, including business professionals and executives of Profit and Non Profit organizations, to attain the results they desire and deserve.
- Gain a clear understanding of my Life Purpose and my spiritual growth plan to consciously take the leading role in my life through purposeful actions.
- Strengthen my coaching and leadership skills in order to continue helping my coaching clients with confidence, excellence and courage.
- Provide my coaching clients the tools they need to see the invisible so that they can do the impossible.
If you are sincerely committed in choosing the path to generate meaning and live a life of far greater SUCCESS and infinite possibilities, you are invited to choose the road that leads to creating a life story that is fulfilling... Read More <Here>
Written By: Windsor Lindor
CEO, Executive Coach & Project Manager
© 2015 - Windsor Lindor Consulting LLC All Rights Reserved.