Give it a Go


Be honest—how often do you say to yourself,
“There must be more to life.” 

When will you give it a go?

Like you, I, too, was at a crossroads, looking for answers, direction and inspiration—anything that could offer me more that what it was, my purpose in life.

I wanted to know:

  • Why my challenges never ended.
  • Why I struggled for meaning and purpose.
  • Why I had disharmony with success, in my relationships and how to practice good health.
But most importantly, I wanted to discover a path to lasting happiness. I wanted to apply my skills toward a service that could directly affect people’s lives in a positive and meaningful way. I also knew that I needed the freedom to express my own vision, my own passion and, most importantly, I wanted to continue to grow spiritually.

I decided to give it a go and through my path of knowing why I was here in this journey, creating the Life I wanted. I discovered my life purpose. Living a Life of:

  • Truth.
  • Loving Kindness.
  • Sharing.
  • Meaning.
  • Purpose.
  • Joy.
  • Service.
  • Peace.


It had also all the features I had envisioned:
  • Enthusiasm for life.
  • Inspiration.
  • Wisdom.
  • Hope.
  • Possibilities and support for those who are seeking life-changing growth.
How amazing it is to give it a go and be blessed with the ability to know my life purpose:
  • To co-create a space where extraordinary
    things are more possible, in giving,in service, in gratitude and in truth.
  • To Seek truth (freedom of thought and expansion of perspective), beauty and enrich my experience in this journey as a human being.
  • To Empower the mind, lift the spirit, support the body and honor The Consciousness.
I like to think of my life purpose as a guiding light to inspire and empower men and women across the world to live their highest vision in a context of:
  • Love,
  • Abundance,
  • Authentic Success,
  • Excellence,
  • Fulfillment,
  • Joy and Peace.
In the midst of our human journey we all have challenges, but our individual response to them determines our well-being. However the following questions remain:
  • Where do you think the inability to undo the negative conditioning to which the mind has been subjected comes from?
  • When will you welcome 'intuition' as a guest and listen to that still small voice?
  • What will it take for you to win the war that is raging inside your mind and begin to live the kind of life you truly want?
  • Where do you think the inability to take initiative in your relationships, resolve resentments and challenge your 'self' to pursue large dreams and goals comes from?
I, too, face many challenges as the CEO of my company and as a Life Coach.  I decided to get the tools I needed to give it a go and today, I am at the home-office with my true nature:
  • Every day I give it a go and follow my heart’s desire.
  • My lifestyle allows me to live my truth, unleash my creativity, evolve in my own personal growth and fulfill my dreams.

You are invited to give it a go:   
  • Take inspired steps towards making your
    life an Action Adventure.
  • Take some time to re-visit your core values.Stop Procrastinating
  • Commit to living a vital and meaningful life for it is your life.
No excuse, be serious about extending your limits and break out of the prison of negative self-criticism and develop a sense of the inner adventure:
  • Make motivation as your steering wheel.
  • Get the Tools to Discover a whole new way of Living up to the true promise of your life.
  • Discover how to take purposeful action. It will immunize you from "Goal Parkinson's". A long, slow goodbye to your dreams.
  • Give your 'self' PERMISSION to do the work that needs to be done and create the Life you want.
  • Remember, life isn't about waiting for the 'storm to pass. It's about earning to dance in the rain.'
Every day is your time, your moment, your reason for being and give it a go:
  • Let the Light of Truth find You.
  • Know and believe that the results of making powerful life choices and selecting the experiences you want most are action that is alive, effective and empowered.
  • Know your destiny cannot be changed or diminished by another human being's action when you are firmly on your path toward carrying out your divine purpose.
  • Take your life as the gift it is; it will fill you up and lead you to joy.
  • Commit to living a vital and meaningful life for it is your life.
I encourage you to stop waiting for things to happen, and instead start taking purposeful action. Give it a go. Authentic Success takes more than belief. It requires purposeful action by YOU. Life Expansion is a prime example of excellence in action. 
If you haven’t yet signed up for one of its life-changing transformational services, it’s probably because of “reasons” like:
  • "I can’t afford it."
  • "I don’t have the time."
  • "I’m not sure it will work for me."
  • "I can do this on my own."
Here’s the deal:
  • If you look at other times in your life to give it a go when you've been given opportunities that would help you make dramatic changes and create massive results; you’ll probably find that these are the same excuses you've used in other areas of life to continue “playing safe.”
Are you living out of fear and distraction, rather than the strength of purpose that comes from knowing--in all areas of your life--what is truly MOST important?
When will you get out of your mind, give it a go, and into Your Life?
 

I exclusively challenge you to give it a go and know you can Intentionally choose:
  • Not to be afraid to Live on Purpose.
  • To 'Make Positive Change' despite your current life situation.
  • To Find the trust to Get Started
  • To take control of your life, action and receive measurable results.
  • To embrace unconditioned awareness. It will lead you to still waters.
  • To lead a valued meaningful and dignified human life that will consist of:
  1. Letting go of attachment to outcomes.
  2. Becoming more compassionate.
  3. Becoming more self-confident.
  4. Feeling less stressed.
  5. Having a positive plan for your future.
If you are like most people, you already know most of what you need to do to create the life you desire. The problem is that you haven't done what you know, or you don't know where to start.But KNOWING what to do is entirely different than taking Purposeful ACTION. Thus, give it a go:

  • Understand who you are and why you are here.
    Do not give away your personal power and let material possessions determine your priorities.
  • Do not forfeit your vitality and lose touch with your soul.
  • Do not become a stranger to yourself and your innermost desires. 
  • Give it a go and renew your Commitment to have a tangible written plan with SMART goals, pointing you forward in each major area of your life.
Give it a go. Join me in my next event and together we will explore life’s possibilities:
  • You will experience fun, relaxed, but dynamic and informative sessions as you learn the steps necessary to give it a go, shift limiting beliefs and get meaning into your life and making it matter.
Give it a go.





Stop paying lip-service to your Personal Purpose! You are called to make this a year of Courage, Purpose, Love, Success and Service. It is time to Reconnect and Renew your commitment to:
  • Turn Each of Your Goals for the new year Into Specific Actions!
  • Be fully present in the now.
  • Do your best to bring forth your soul's greatest desires.
  • Take a conscious effort to embrace your given ability of an expanded positive attitude as a beautiful human being.
  • Extend your limits and commit to Not wait, and focus on what is working in your life.
Stand still! Stop paying lip-service to your Personal Purpose! You are called to live a Life of Purpose, Meaning, Excellence, Love, Joy and Abundance. 
However, you must learn the language of letting go and the courage to discover how to set SMART goals that are aligned with what you value most. 


Stand still! Stop paying lip-service to your Personal Purpose. You are called to build an arch of courage:
  • Maintain your spirit, be compassionate and kind to yourself.  
  • Explore The wonder of Love.
  • Go within and listen to that still small voice: "ENOUGH! Enough!" 
  • Break the chain of fear and open your heart to live a purposeful life...
Your reason for existence is to live a purposeful life. It starts with having a meaningful connection with your ‘self’ and having a major insight into your purpose, ‘Explore What Gives Your Life Meaning’.


Stand still! Stop paying lip-service to your Personal Purpose. You are called to get the tools you need and find the concealed door to explore what gives your life meaning.

In the warmth, 'Presence' is alive and you are called to renew your commitment to:  

  • Bring More love and kindness.
  • Bring More gratitude into the life that you live, into your encounters with others, and into the world that you are helping to shape, and into the consciousness that you bring to each aspect of your life…
  • Create a life of PASSION, Significance and Meaning.
In the warmth, 'Presence' is alive. You are called to stand still, face forward into the winds of Awareness, Courage, Authentic Interaction and change your behavior.
You have heard the saying, "If you keep on doing what you’ve always done, you’ll keep on getting what you’ve always got"

One of the best ways I found to change my behavior was to to build an arch of courage, get the tools I need to break the chain and open my heart to live a purposeful life...
Like so many of us, I too was at a crossroads, looking for answers, direction, and inspiration—anything that could explain the chaos of my daily life. I discovered Success On Purpose! It has all the features I had envisioned through Life Mapping On Purpose.

We all have challenges, but our individual response to them determines our well-being. You are called to stand still and remember, you alone are responsible for your life. 
Every day is your time, your moment and your reason for being:
  • Stop paying lip-service to your personal purpose.
  • Step out of your comfort zone, face your fears and doubts and allow your 'self' to accept the successful life you deserve.
  • Be serious about extending your limits and committing to achieve authentic success...
  • Take Smart Actions!
  • Look at the component parts of your life and put them into a clearly-laid-out plan.
  • Eliminate barriers!
It is time to Reconnect and Renew your commitment for a journey to be filled with brightness creativity guided by the breath of peace and true fulfillment.

Stand still! Stop paying lip-service to your Personal Purpose! You are called to give your 'self' PERMISSION and make this a year of Courage, Purpose, Love, Success and Service.

----------------------------------------- 
  • When will you be ready to do the work that needs to be done in order to change your life for the better?
  • What’s the one thing you can do in order to achieve the success you desire a great deal sooner?

---------------------------
It is highly recommended that you take the next
step on your path to success:
  • Discover a way that will lead you to Actually LIVE the life you want...

Purpose Driven eBooks provide you the reader the entry points to:
  • Manifesting abundance, prosperity and money.
  • Developing healthier relationships in your life.


Written By: Windsor Lindor
CEO, Life Coach & Lifestyle Strategist
© 2015 Windsor Lindor Consulting LLC All Rights Reserved.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life Coaching

Happy Mother's Day

New Year Resolution of making the rest of your life the best of Your Life