Powerful Part 1 of 2
- If you want to break the chains of the past and embrace the fact that you were born to conquer all difficulties.
- If you are fully aware that you have been working too hard for too few results and you feel powerless over "some of the watchdogs".
- If you want to replace Certain Habits and Limiting Beliefs with Things that are more Conducive to 'Your Success'.
- If your current belief systems and way of life haven't gotten you where you really want to be.
- If you want to become all that you are meant to be. All that you know in your heart, you can be.
- If you want to achieve greater success.
Then, when will you choose to:
- Stop committing time and energy to something that violates or neglects one of your core values?
- Allow forgiveness, love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control, trust, grace, and courage to carry you past the watchdogs of your fears and out of the iron gates?
- Free your ‘self’ from the personal imprisonment of your bad habits?
- Stop responding to the expectations and judgments given to you from birth and unknowingly develop emotional roadblocks?
- Be kinder and more compassionate and to play down the negative forces within you?
- Be a better person and to be less desiring, less hating, less judging of others and to feel yourself closer to humanity as a whole, and all living things?
- Be powerful and become the person you were always meant to be and achieve authentic success (The Success You Deserve)?
Your life and you're quite capable of working hard and devoting yourself to some larger and more important goals on purpose. Just think about how your life would turn out if you were truly committed to scale the wall of self-doubt.
There's no reason to "think" about it. Just step forward to:
- Genuinely start ANEW from a FRESH frame of mind.
- Allow courage to be a presence in your life.
- Maintain a desire to step into the infinite possibilities of your life (A balanced, loving, and prosperous life).
- Put resolution revolution, courage, commitment, determination, discipline, desire, excellence, faith, resolve, volition, and will power into your performance.
- Limiting beliefs,
- Heavy emotions,
- Old wounds and
- Personal imprisonment of your bad habits that weigh you down.
- Stop paying lip-service to your Commitment. Do not let Indecision, Pride, Procrastination and their cousins be in your way.
- Do not to waste time with "maybe." It is time to create a Resolution Revolution, a life of far greater SUCCESS and infinite possibilities.
Whatever failures you have had in the past do not need to be with you one day longer. You can change your life for the better today. Why? Because Your Life Matters.
True, this is your life. Your responsibility
and you can:
- Either look back and wonder why you failed to create the success you desire.
- Choose to see the absence of what you truly want in your performance and DOING NOTHING...<Read - Part 2 of 2>
It is highly recommended that you take the next
step on your path to success:
- Discover a way that will lead you to Actually LIVE the life you want...
Purpose Driven eBooks provide you the reader the entry points to:
- Manifesting abundance, prosperity and money.
- Developing healthier relationships in your life.
CEO, Life Coach & Lifestyle Strategist