A Two Hour Call - Becoming Stress Resilient
- Have you noticed how much stress is affecting you, even as it takes a heavy toll?
Stress Affects Health:
- Heart Disease
- Sleep disorders
- Obesity or being unable to lose weight
- Depression and anxiety
- Immune system disorders
- Skin disorders and hair loss
- High blood pressure
How stress affects health is well researched. For instance, Mayo Clinic researchers have shown that long term stress is closely linked to some of the above ailments.It may not always feel like it, but the choices are yours to make. Choose to find the strength and courage to accept this two-hour call on Sunday, November 15, 2015 and start the process on becoming stress resilient.
- Is this the life you have chosen, the life you truly want to live?
- When will you be motivated and empowered to give your 'self' PERMISSION to participate in your own physical and emotional healing?
- End the cycle of Stress and significantly decrease worry in your life.
- Have an added edge in reducing relational stress in your life.
- Change your life for the better.
Monterey County, join us Sunday, November 15, 2015 for 2 hours starting at 3:00 PM at Black Bear Diner Monterey - 2450 N. Fremont St • Monterey, CA 93942
Receive the tools you need to:
- Establish healthier habits.
- Respond effectively to stress.
- Start the process on becoming stress resilient.