A Unique Approach To Reaching Your Potential
- Are you becoming the person you really want to become?
- Are you exactly where you want to be in your life?
- What's the one thing you can do in order to know your direction in life?
Your reason for existence is to live an amazing life (Living Purposefully). It starts with having a meaningful connection with your ‘Self’ and having a major insight into your vision. Thus, you are called to reclaim ownership of the 'context of you' and your power to take 100% responsibility for your life.
You may also want to stop waiting for things to happen and instead, start taking purposeful action to reach your potential.
Reaching your potential and finding your vision takes more than belief. It requires a life map and it is like this, you live a life that is authentically yours and find yourself savoring your life deeply. Not only will this help you achieve your success, it will bring to the surface life’s rich abundance that is so often invisible to us. You will also need to renew your Commitment and have a tangible written plan with SMART goals, pointing you forward in each major area of your life. That is, it is important to know where you are headed when you are talking about finding your vision—knowing where you are going takes on a whole new meaning. With this in mind:
- How successful would you be at winning a game if you had no idea what the rules were?
- How successful would you be at reaching a destination if you had no map, no directions, no compass, and all the road signs were written in a foreign language?
- Could you build a house without a set of plans or direct a stage play without a script?
- Break the chains of the past and embrace the fact that you were born to conquer all difficulties.
- Remove conflicts that prevent you from becoming the person you were created to be.
- Become all that you are meant to be. All that you know in your heart, you can be.
- Bring to the surface your nobler parts and life's rich abundance that is so often invisible.
- Find the answers that lie within you.
- See beyond the superficial world of today, to a life of substance with deeper, clearer values.
- Reach your potential.
There, you learn who you are and how you fit into this world. This will also be a call for you to stop paying lip-service to your commitment and get the help you need to create your Life Map and SMART goals, pointing you forward in each major area of your life.
I believe that our human lives can be likened to a game with rules, a journey with a destination, a house built with a plan and a stage play that follows a script. This plan is a systematic approach that will help you map out a course for your life and get you to your destination. This approach will be your Life Map and this is where you begin:
- Stand still. Take a deep breath in through your nose and exhale through your mouth slowly.
- Take one more deep breath and hold it. Release and let your exhale be longer than your inhale.
- Can you hear it? What calls your heart?
- Something deep inside is stirring. Will you choose to listen?
- Will you choose to understand?
- Will you seek your wholeness and bring to the surface your nobler parts and life's rich abundance purposefully?
- When would you map out a course for your life that is right for you and in a way that brings you satisfaction?
- When would you choose to get clear on who you are and what you're really capable of?
- What would it take for you to eliminate the diversions that are keeping you from finding your vision?
- Find the answers that lie within you.
- Change your life to one of substance with deeper, clearer values.
If you are sincerely committed in choosing the path to live a life of far greater SUCCESS, you are invited to choose the road that leads to living your purpose in concert with your core values... Read More <Here>
Written By: Windsor Lindor
CEO, Executive Coach & Project Manager
© 2015 - Windsor Lindor Consulting LLC All Rights Reserved.