Making a Positive Change
- When would you give yourself permission to remove conflicts that prevent you from becoming the person you were created to be?
- Would you honor your agreement and bring to the surface your nobler parts and life's rich abundance that is so often invisible?
- What would it take for you to create a Resolution Revolution in your life?
Sounds like a good approach, does it not? Like any good approach that starts with a good intention and is not carried through to the end, this approach will fail. We might have the best of intentions to make certain changes in our lives, yet we do not follow through on our resolutions. Thus the questions remain:
- What will you choose for the New Year to turn your dreams into SMART Goals?
- What is that you want?
- What do you believe your success calls you to do?
- What does it look like when you take ownership of your life?
- What does it take to plan life goals?
- How can you experience success in the New Year?
A Personal COMMITMENT To Change Your Life For The Better in the New Year.