Love - The Becoming of Us



The place that you hold in my heart is precious beyond words. The place that I am in now is the best of all.
I see you as the Light I can trust, confide in and you allow my mind the freedom to bring the body back to a state, where there is a true balance of spiritual strength, courage and loving kindness.

You are the answer to my passion and my dreams. I live for seeing your Light and for being whole with you for you are Love.
You (Love) exist as a universal quality, outside myself that can never be defeated.
Now, that you have given me the gift of your Light, my appetite for you is endless. Your warmth is so gentle and you are unconditional positive regard. You allow me to be whole and accept all the parts of my 'Self'.
Love, you come to embrace and lead me out into the pasture of possibility. You hold me in the flow of that which is alive:
  • Exploring The Wonder Of You. 
  • Sharing you with others.
  • Sensing only you (Love), and “The Becoming of Us”.

“The Becoming of Us” - Searching for you, Searching for your Light, I never found it, Waiting, it never came:
  • I scanned the skies for you, and I entered hell’s deep caverns. 
  • I scoured the places of the faceless ones, swam in deep, dark waters, and hosted to
    abandoned wrecks of yesterday’s affairs.
     
  • Nothing scared me, nothing could still my beating heart, quenched the fire in my veins-Blinded my eyes, or made me turn away from finding your Light.

Then, “The Becoming of Us”, today, tomorrow, I will never be the same.
Through commitment, I eliminated the diversions that have kept me from overcoming the roadblocks that have detoured me from deeper relationships.
In a world of darkness, you will always be my undying Light, and I will always keep the faith.


I never stopped my seeking. Through the minefields of the soul and the hopes of my tomorrows, I found your Light. Now, I am holding it in my heart. Why? Because, when I feel lost and alone, I can open my chest, reach in with gentle hands and extract my treasure. 

Love, surrendering to your Light has no conditions. It only has itself. It asks for nothing. However, to know that during the times when I am consumed by my fears-I can reach into my sacred space and your Light will continue to disperse my darkness. That is all I ask through “The Becoming of Us”...
The Becoming of Us...
 



It is highly recommended that you take the next
step on your path to success:
  • Discover a way that will lead you to Actually LIVE the life you want...

Purpose Driven eBooks provide you the reader the entry points to:
  • Manifesting abundance, prosperity and money.
  • Developing healthier relationships in your life.


Written By: Windsor Lindor
CEO, Life Coach & Lifestyle Strategist
© 2015 Windsor Lindor Consulting LLC All Rights Reserved.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life Coaching

Living In Gratitude Matters

Happy Mother's Day