The Mystery of the 'Now'



Mother Earth is faithfully offering itself again to my longing and imagination---stretching out beyond. It is indeed a fantastic moment and it brings a whole new lease on life. It also brings its own promise of courage, excellence, purpose, faith, grace, love, compassion, joy and forgiveness. 
I am so grateful for the generosity of the Architect of the Universe for the joy to experience the mystery of the 'Now' and this journey as a human being. I have also been given the joy to recognize the beauty and the magnificence that are within me as I become the special artist I was created to be. 
Wakening to the mystery of the 'Now' and it continues to inject me with unconditional caring. I find a smile right from the depth of my heart as I choose to focus on the 'Now' and all the happy memories I have stored away. I am grateful to be part of this exploration. With waves of gratitude, I am renewing my commitment to:
  • Bring more Love, more Kindness, more Open-heartedness, more Non-violence, more Peace and more Gratitude into the life that I live, into my encounters with others and into the world that I am helping to shape, and into the consciousness that I bring to each aspect of my Life. 

In celebration of the mystery of the 'Now', I am choosing to:
  • Put the spotlight on gratitude and acknowledgment.
  • Embrace the joy of being alive.
  • Witness the blessings in my life.
  • Recognize the beauty and magnificence that is all around in gratitude.
  • Take a moment to breathe and witness the blessings in my life and connect with someone else by acknowledging them in gratitude.
  • S---T---R---E---T---C---H my heart and my ability to love and connect with others. 
  • Look within and choose Gratitude, and Kindness to be my companions throughout my days.


Why? 
  • Because all of its echoes are endless and can actually change lives for better. 
  • The more I can do that on a daily basis, the greater the shift to increase prosperity, fulfillment, and abundance in my life.
The mystery of the 'Now' invites you and I to be aware of our breath and clear our mind of any unpleasant thoughts:
  • Rest our attention to what we are actually experiencing and let our heart be at peace.
  • Be open and receptive to a new lease on life, new ideas, options and possibilities.
An invitation, without words, for all to share our vision. The vision that is boundlessly undefined, yet unfailing and sure, that tomorrow will be. It also reminds us that our feelings are a wonderful barometer of how we are doing as special spirits experiencing our 'Human Experience' through waves of gratitude. The mystery of the 'Now' is a call for you and I to find a rhythm of thinking which reflects and articulates the uniqueness of our souls. A call for us to continue:
  • Developing a sense of the inner adventure of your souls.
  • Transforming our ego based system to one in which we can choose our pathway to develop emotional intelligence and experience great love.
How amazing it is to be blessed with the ability to experience and take in the mystery of the now and as a result, gratitude is occupying a large real estate in my heart:
  • Finding the opening of greater faculties.
  • Accepting that life is not a race, but a journey to be savored each step of the way. 'Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, and this 'Now' is a gift.'
With this knowing, I find deep gratitude for the opportunity to co-create a space where extraordinary things are more possible, in service, in gratitude and in truth
The mystery of the 'Now' is also a call for you to attain your highest goals. How? Discover what's holding you back and ELIMINATE it now. Don't permit one more minute of your precious life to be frittered away. Take a STAND. Take ACTION. 

The mystery of the 'Now' is our moment of Rebirth and Renewal. This is our moment to live up to the true promise of our individual Journey on purpose.


The Mystery of the 'Now'.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you are sincerely committed in choosing the path to the secret belonging of your heart and attaining your highest goals, you are invited to choose the road that leads to attaining the results you desire and deserve. Value, Vision, Action and make this a life of far greater SUCCESS and infinite possibilities. A Personal Commitment To Live The Life You Want...  Read More <Here>






Written By: Windsor Lindor
CEO, Executive Coach & Project Manager







   © 2015 - Windsor Lindor Consulting LLC All Rights Reserved.




 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life Coaching

Happy Mother's Day

The Road to Transformational Change